Fan Network Favorites

Jak

Just wondering what everybody's favorite moments from prelims are on Fan Network.

I was watching Aimachi yesterday and saw something amazing. At 1:37, there's a group of 4 rifles on the back right that throw a big toss. Watch the two rifles on the left of the block. I don't think I've ever seen weapons rotate that cleanly! It's like when you go to Best Buy and see all the tvs on the same channel at the same time. Usually in WGI the weapons go up and come down together, but they're kind of fuzzy in the air. It's so nice to see a toss that clean.

Just wondering what everybody's favorite moments from prelims are on Fan Network.

I was watching Aimachi yesterday and saw something amazing. At 1:37, there's a group of 4 rifles on the back right that throw a big toss. Watch the two rifles on the left of the block. I don't think I've ever seen weapons rotate that cleanly! It's like when you go to Best Buy and see all the tvs on the same channel at the same time. Usually in WGI the weapons go up and come down together, but they're kind of fuzzy in the air. It's so nice to see a toss that clean.

so, 2 of the 4 rifles rotated together?

Yeah, I know it doesn't sound like much. But you would have a hard time finding 2 rifles anywhere rotate together like that.

No, I was just asking if that's what you meant. I was kind of confused. Thanks for clarifying!

It kind of looks like three of the four are actually spinning perfectly. the one in the back right is the only one that's a little off, but still good!

Edited by GuardFan(atic)