Hawthorne Caballeros - Ensayo en Mayo

Right on Buffy.....Hey good luck on your pracsis test tomorrow... See we schedule the weekend off just for you...LOL See you next week..

Next weekend the ballad goes on the field...Man I can't wait to see that staging...Wan't to be a part of it? Get in touch.....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next weekend the ballad goes on the field...Man I can't wait to see that staging...Want to be a part of it? Get in touch.....

and so we go into May... Man Wildwood is just 2 months away.. can't wait to see the show on the field.. Still a couiple of brass spots left.. Interested? Please get in touch. m.ryan@cabs.org or call me at 201 304 1232

and so we go into May... Man Wildwood is just 2 months away.. can't wait to see the show on the field.. Still a couiple of brass spots left.. Interested? Please get in touch. m.ryan@cabs.org or call me at 201 304 1232

Two months ? ! Tooooo long, man!

Got our hotel reservations already, though - Can't wait to see this show ! :smile:

Two months ? ! Tooooo long, man!

Got our hotel reservations already, though - Can't wait to see this show ! :worthy:

Roger you are the man... See you there...

Still in search of the last few pieces to our puzzle...Interested? e-mail me at m.ryan@cabs.org or call me at 201 304 1232.. See you in Hawthorne...

Just a few days till our First May Weekend together... Are you looking for a place to call home? We have it for you... Call me at 201 304 1232 or e-mail me at m.ryan@cabs.org

Just a few days till our First May Weekend together... Are you looking for a place to call home? We have it for you... Call me at 201 304 1232 or e-mail me at m.ryan@cabs.org

You heard the man - CALL HIM ! You'll NEVER regret it !

Thanks Roger... See you soon...

what a great weekend!