The 2009 Legends of Drum Corps

A couple of clips from the MA Drum Corps Music Educators Hall of Fame 2009 banquet. Posted on BFDTV.

One for the drummers

And one for the rest of us (just kidding)

Turn your speakers up for This Masquerade - These folks rock!

I hope this helps the members get a sense for how freakin' great they sounded as a whole. I kept hearing all night people saying "I hope we sounded good, all I could hear was those people right around me." or something like that.

The entire ensemble was great. All sections were awesome. The contra line sounded fantastic!!!!! Great night for all of us who were there!!!!

Dave Correia

Matadors 1969-87, 99 Reunion Corps, 2007 Brass Ensemble

Generations 1996-2000, Mini Corps 2009- ????

Light Brigade - RIP 2008

MA Legends of Drum Corps 2008- ????

So that's what 94 horns look and sound like???

I hope this helps the members get a sense for how freakin' great they sounded as a whole. I kept hearing all night people saying "I hope we sounded good, all I could hear was those people right around me." or something like that.

It is the truth, it was real hard to hear the overall ensemble, which shouldn't have mattered if we watched Mike direct and remembered to play at the right dynamics... or notes as the case may be.

A couple of clips from the MA Drum Corps Music Educators Hall of Fame 2009 banquet. Posted on BFDTV.

One for the drummers

And one for the rest of us (just kidding)

Yes, the acoustics were a real impediment. We should have taken our stands outside. It was a beautiful, balmy night.