Temporary Hair Color

Does anyone have any suggestions for temporary (spray) hair color? I know I've seen groups walk out all in the same hair color before...just wondering if anyone knows what they used. Obviously, if it's cheap, it will run when they sweat. Is this avoidable without dying their hair?

Thanks for your input!!

With high school kids I tend not to do anything that would potentially get "momma" mad. If you really need color in the hair, I would use those color extention clip ins. Used creatively, you could tease some pieces out and place them in teased pony tails and such.

I just wouldn't want to be the guy to have to explain why little blonde Ashley is now little GREEN Ashley.

Actually, wigs and extensions both are good, temporary options for changing hair color.

Granted, a theatrical-quality, full wig can be expensive.

But you're not trying to coif Celion Dion for her North American concert tour. You just need something to give 20-30 girls/guys a different hair color for an 8 minute color guard performance.

So, you could go with a much less costly "costume" wig. And extensions are even more affordable. Especially when you're dealing with the "synthetic" fiber versions.

Actually, wigs and extensions both are good, temporary options for changing hair color.

Granted, a theatrical-quality, full wig can be expensive.

But you're not trying to coif Celion Dion for her North American concert tour. You just need something to give 20-30 girls/guys a different hair color for an 8 minute color guard performance.

So, you could go with a much less costly "costume" wig. And extensions are even more affordable. Especially when you're dealing with the "synthetic" fiber versions.

Never used the colored extensions. Other groups I've worked with have used wigs- those cheap costume ones you can buy for $20 or so. They come in all sorts of colors, and for the field, no one can tell they're wigs as easily as you can from up close. Great for hair that's hard to dye or for the younger kids, or for professionals who can't dye their hair or kids whose parents refuse to let you do anything to their kid's hair.

cue music:"wig" by the b-52's........

....what's that on your head?

wigs on fire,wigs on fire,wigs on fire......

fred's got a cheap toupe

carol's fall fell

todd's gotta wig,mikes gotta wig,david's gotta wig,sally's gotta wig.....

it's 2525 and we've got the hottest wigs alive! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

sorry...... :tongue:

Does anyone have any suggestions for temporary (spray) hair color? I know I've seen groups walk out all in the same hair color before...just wondering if anyone knows what they used. Obviously, if it's cheap, it will run when they sweat. Is this avoidable without dying their hair?

Thanks for your input!!

Just For Men: Chestnut... you'll look like 90% of the Judges.