The New Fan Network

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, okay. I wasn't mistaken, though, it was a 50% sharing deal last year? I thought the corps advertised it in their email last year, or maybe they just said they would get some of the money (which they do anyway with most DCI purchases) and didn't specify the amount. Maybe I just read the "50%" part here.

I don't remember what the figure was but it was pretty significant. It was at least 30% and might very well have been 50%. Old age strikes again.

I'm going to re-up through the corps site again just in case.

I can not get the FN to work. I subscribed and can login just fine. I can see the videos and audio icons. I can watch the FN announcement video fine. I can click on and highlight the various icons for the content at bottom. But nothing happens.

I could watch the free content with the old version just fine. This new one has some bugs that need to be addressed. My software is just fine.

I have emailed DCI twice and have no reply.

Any suggestions I would appreciate.

Thanks

Edited by pfco

someone said they saw DCA on there as well...where?

I think that's the first time I've ever seen the '77 Bridgemen....their soloists that year were incredible...

I can not get the FN to work. I subscribed and can login just fine. I can see the videos and audio icons. I can watch the FN announcement video fine. I can click on and highlight the various icons for the content at bottom. But nothing happens.

I could watch the free content with the old version just fine. This new one has some bugs that need to be addressed. My software is just fine.

I have emailked DCI twice and have no reply.

Any suggestions I would appreciate.

Thanks

a couple times yesterday I couldn't get it to load a video...I just refreshed the screen, and it worked fine

I had some trouble as well yesterday--make sure you have the newest version of Flash installed--give that a shot.

My flash is up to date. Tried refreshing the page and no luck then either.

I am stumped by this... thinking of asking for a refund.

Thanks for any help!

Don't ask for a refund.... This is basically a brand new site, so there will be coding issues. Theoretically, everything should be perfect before publishing a site to the public, but there will always be issues at first. Give them time. I'm sure everything will be sorted out very soon.

Edited by cmathis

Don't ask for a refund.... This is basically a brand new site, so there will be coding issues. Theoretically, everything should be perfect before publishing a site to the public, but there will always be issues at first. Give them time. I'm sure everything will be sorted out very soon.

You are right I guess. I will wait a while to see if I get an answer to my emails.

Thanks!