White Sabers Next Camp

"WHITE SABERS"!.......I want to Thank You guys for a Wonderful Day on Sunday!!! I had a great time with you guys and can't wait to get back out there next weekend!!! And, I must tell you that I am "Totally Blown Away" by all of you!!! You guys are a "class act" and you all made me feel so welcome there.....you are all, without a doubt, some of the friendliest people I have ever met.....and I already feel like part of the "White Sabers" Family!!!!

The music is "GREAT" and I am really digging the "DRILL"!!! I know I mentioned this to a few of you while I was there on Sunday.....but, I'm already going in to major "Drum Corps Withdrawal"......I need a "White Saber" Dose, ASAP.....LOL!!!!!!!

I'm counting the days until next weekend......"GO SABERS".......YOU GUYS "ROCK"!!!!!!!

Edited by FireSop1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book is AWESOME and I can't wait to march it :)

Love your "quote", Stacy! BTW, that's a great pic of you and Ben!!!

"WHITE SABERS"!.......I want to Thank You guys for a Wonderful Day on Sunday!!! I had a great time with you guys and can't wait to get back out there next weekend!!! And, I must tell you that I am "Totally Blown Away" by all of you!!! You guys are a "class act" and you all made me feel so welcome there.....you are all, without a doubt, some of the friendliest people I have ever met.....and I already feel like part of the "White Sabers" Family!!!!

The music is "GREAT" and I am really digging the "DRILL"!!! I know I mentioned this to a few of you while I was there on Sunday.....but, I'm already going in to major "Drum Corps Withdrawal"......I need a "White Saber" Dose, ASAP.....LOL!!!!!!!

I'm counting the days until next weekend......"GO SABERS".......YOU GUYS "ROCK"!!!!!!!

Hey Brenda it was a pleasure having you with us this weekend!!! You are a nice addition to our drum corp family. You did an excellent job jumping in the ring and learning the drill!! Great to have you aboard. :shutup: :shutup:

See you this weekend.

Hey Brenda it was a pleasure having you with us this weekend!!! You are a nice addition to our drum corp family. You did an excellent job jumping in the ring and learning the drill!! Great to have you aboard. :shutup: :shutup:

See you this weekend.

Thanks So Much, Bob!!! I'm very happy to be a part of you guys and can't wait for the season to unfold!!! Looking forward to making some more music with you guys next weekend!!!!

Until then.....

The pleasure was ours...and you can step on my hat anytime...see you this weekend...

The pleasure was ours...and you can step on my hat anytime...see you this weekend...

Thank you, John! And, it's a great hat, LOL!!! Can't wait to learn the rest of the drill.....see you then!!! :shutup::shutup:

Hey Brenda!

We are so glad you come aboard! You are a great addition to the White Sabers Family! It was great to see you jump right in and get caught up to speed with the drill. Can't wait for the weekend! Only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie

Hey Brenda!

We are so glad you come aboard! You are a great addition to the White Sabers Family! It was great to see you jump right in and get caught up to speed with the drill. Can't wait for the weekend! Only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie

I can't wait either! GO "WHITE SABERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shutup::shutup:

:thumbup: Why YES, we also added a Snare and Bass, and had a guest Tenor player come check us out. This corps is definitely the place to be for all you fence sitters. Like I've said before, and Brenda has emphatically reiterated, GREAT music, GREAT people, and FANTASTIC FOOD, what are waiting for...come to the field and play!