White Sabers Next Camp

The next White Sabers Camp is this Saturday and Sunday, May 30th and 31st, at the Avoca School, in Avoca, NY. We will be rehearsing from 12pm-9pm on Saturday and 9am-2pm on Sunday. We still have a few openings in ALL SECTIONS!! If you are not marching with another Corps this season, come on out and give us a try! We have Great Music, Great Fun and Great Food!!! :thumbup: And.... NO MEMBERSHIP DUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: Come on out and see for yourself what all the excitement is about! You'll be happy you did! For more information go to www.whitesabers.net or contact me at lamico1@stny.rr.com.

Edited by WSBusmgr

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next White Sabers Camp is this Saturday and Sunday, May 30th and 31st, at the Avoca School, in Avoca, NY. We will be rehearsing from 12pm-9pm on Saturday and 9am-2pm on Sunday. We still have a few openings in ALL SECTIONS!! If you are not marching with another Corps this season, come on out and give us a try! We have Great Music, Great Fun and Great Food!!! :thumbup: And.... NO MEMBERSHIP DUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: Come on out and see for yourself what all the excitement is about! You'll be happy you did! For more information go to www.whitesabers.net or contact me at lamico1@stny.rr.com.

I'll vouch for that! It's all TRUE!!! The Music is Awesome....VERY NICELY arranged....the drill is Awesome....Oh, and I wouldn't feel right if I left out one of the BEST parts of all......IT'S A "G-BUGLE" LINE!!!!!!! :devil:

This Corps is the "REAL DEAL" Folks......Oh, and they just happen to be a "Real Class Act" too!!!!

"GO WHITE SABERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue::devil::devil:

Edited by FireSop1

Hi White Sabers....

I've been kind of sitting in the background watching these forums now since at least December, but from everything I've been reading and hearing about this corps, I had to finally speak up and say something.

This is one of the most impressive organizations I have seen in some time. I am hoping that if I am able to move in a more northerly direction that I could play in this group. It just seems so much like a well organized and friendly place to enjoy this activity.

Keep up the good work. I will be staying in touch and looking forward to meeting you all. More about myself later.

PS..Brenda.....I seem to know you from somewhere, but I've been in several corps over the years? Ever do Mirage Sr?

Hi White Sabers....

I've been kind of sitting in the background watching these forums now since at least December, but from everything I've been reading and hearing about this corps, I had to finally speak up and say something.

This is one of the most impressive organizations I have seen in some time. I am hoping that if I am able to move in a more northerly direction that I could play in this group. It just seems so much like a well organized and friendly place to enjoy this activity.

Keep up the good work. I will be staying in touch and looking forward to meeting you all. More about myself later.

PS..Brenda.....I seem to know you from somewhere, but I've been in several corps over the years? Ever do Mirage Sr?

Yes, I was in Mirage, Sr for a short time....wow, that was years ago....how time flies! Wait....is this Linda?!! Linda, if this is you....please PM me.....I want to give you a full run down on everything that's been going on with me.....let's do some catching up!!! :peek:

Yes, I was in Mirage, Sr for a short time....wow, that was years ago....how time flies! Wait....is this Linda?!! Linda, if this is you....please PM me.....I want to give you a full run down on everything that's been going on with me.....let's do some catching up!!! :peek:

This is so cool! :peek: It is me..... And yes...we will catch up!!

This is so cool! :peek: It is me..... And yes...we will catch up!!

Oh, Hey Linda!! This is TOO COOL!!!! What a Great and Small World this Activity of ours is!!! Most definitely looking forward to catching up with you!!!

And, when you get back up to this great white North....(Yes, you will probably remember that I am one of the biggest "Yankees" alive, LOL)............COME JOIN "WHITE SABERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Linda.....You've got to add your "Sig"!

Edited by FireSop1

White Sabers.....Although I will not be able to join you this weekend.....I will definitely be there next weekend.....and I'm going to be in serious "Withdrawal" until then, LOL.....this is seriously going to be painful! I miss you guys already!!!

I guess the only thing that will help me a little bit, until next weekend.....is that I will be practicing your music!!!! Cirque Du Soleil, all the way, baby!!!!

Oh, Hey Linda!! This is TOO COOL!!!! What a Great and Small World this Activity of ours is!!! Most definitely looking forward to catching up with you!!!

And, when you get back up to this great white North....(Yes, you will probably remember that I am one of the biggest "Yankees" alive, LOL)............COME JOIN "WHITE SABERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to leaving HELL!!!! The north is wonderful!!!!!!!! And if I can pull it off, I will be there!

Whoo hoo!!! I am excited!

LD

I am looking forward to leaving HELL!!!! The north is wonderful!!!!!!!! And if I can pull it off, I will be there!

Whoo hoo!!! I am excited!

LD

Right On, Linda! The "North" ROCKS!!!! Very cool.....I'll tell the Staff to be on the look-out for a new Tympani!!!

Oh, and BTW.....they have a practice field with a view.....picture being surrounded by some beautiful (Allegany?) mountains......Yep, them hills are alive, LOL!!!!!!!

Edited by FireSop1