Buccaneers Friends & Family Day 2009 - Sun. June 14

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's the secret ingredient in Tim O'Mara's brownies, I highly doubt it. :thumbs-up: There will be lots of great food.

And lots of great music and excitement.

If you're in the area, stop by and get a dose of drum corps.

Edited by TomMoore

Great question. Are you a convert to the faith?????

Tell ya what.....you confirm that you'll be there and I'll bring ya a slab.....

Will there be scrapple? :thumbs-up:

Great question. Are you a convert to the faith?????

Tell ya what.....you confirm that you'll be there and I'll bring ya a slab.....

LOL...Don' t you have to drink the "Grape Kool-Aid " first before you can become a member of the Bucs faithful?

I'll have to take a raincheck on that slab that's a show day for the Renegades too

LOL...Don' t you have to drink the "Grape Kool-Aid " first before you can become a member of the Bucs faithful?

I'll have to take a raincheck on that slab that's a show day for the Renegades too

Actually we prefer BLUE koolaid :thumbs-up:

Will Dr. Beat be there?

If so, I may have to pass.

:thumbs-up:

Why, in that case, yes. Dr. Beat will be off during the performances but turned on w/accent and cranked to full volume during the picnic, BBQ, comraderie, have fun, get to know each other, frisbee throwing, gather 'round the bucket, and all other Friends & Family Day festivities after 4:30 pm. Can't wait!!

In light of June being "National Safety Month", Buccaneer Blue earplugs will be available at the souvie stand for those prone to siezures! :thumbs-up:

Jerry

Actually we prefer BLUE koolaid :tongue:

Kool-Aid? I thought that was Windex.

Packing my gear now so I can get out of the house right after work tomorrow, which happens to be MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Now Mondays mornings after drum corps become much more bearable.....in BED!

In just 24 hours, many of the hornline members will be on the lot working on dots before Friday night rehearsal begins. Then we kick off the weekend and try to take it to the limit. After last weekend, I can't wait to see how much stronger this corps will get by Sunday. The progress each weekend has been impressive to say the least. This corps seems to have a one-track mind that is hell-bent :cool: on topping the last four years by quite a margin.

Come out and see a heavenly :cool: performance on Sunday as the Bucs unveil Demons and Angels on Sunday

Kool-Aid? I thought that was Windex.

Interesting but certainly irrelevant factoid since you mentioned the Blue quality of Windex....if you're making reference to the magic qualities of Windex as extolled by Gus, the patriarch in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, the actor who played Gus, Michael Constantine, is from Reading. I used to live right around the corner from him. Coincidence? Hmmm. :tongue:

Seriously, Dan's right. Can't wait to see how this looks and sounds by Sunday. Come check it out!