UNIFORMS 2009

Pacific Crest....brand new uniforms, shoes, shakos, plumes...the whole thing.

Do you know what they look like? If I remember, they went with all black last year with some subtle bright blue highlights.

I think Spirit's uniforms last year looked like they could have been Pacific Crest's with the wavy design on the chest and vice versa.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pacific-crest.org/home/index.ph...9&Itemid=78

the shakos are actually black and teal, not white. and the gold in the middle is a mirror

Edited by DezertTundra

meh. sort of vanilla.

Really? I think they're among the most distinct in World Class. Between the color combination, the shakos, and the design of the jacket, they're certainly a lot more recognizable than the all blacks that they've been wearing.

I think they will certainly help in making PC more distinct. I'll be curious to see what they look like on the field with the entire corps.

http://www.pacific-crest.org/home/index.ph...9&Itemid=78

the shakos are actually black and teal, not white. and the gold in the middle is a mirror

I like it a lot!

I like the Pacific Crest uniform. The actual will be interesting but the concept shows a lot of promise.

For Madison, I would love to see the old school uni's again but since that will never happen I would stick with their current. I like it a lot better then the past couple of iterations.

I am excited to see the changes Crown makes. They have been definitely heading in the right direction the last couple of years in terms of uni design

They actually gave the look of a Boy Scout. (BIG number 1 reason)

why not just get the scout shirt and scout pants?

I dunno. I'm actually kinda hoping they'll stick with the uniform they had in 2008 for a long time. Reasons:

They actually gave the look of a Boy Scout. (BIG number 1 reason)

They made the corps look tall.

They were pimp as all **** close up AND they broadcast well to the box.

But ditch the black pants. They made that classy, unique uniform look trashy and cheap. I think white pants with that outfit would set it off perfectly, and would pay such tribute to the look that has made them a crowd favorite through the years.