Greetings from upstate NY

Hello everyone! My name's Andrew, I'm a member of the Capital Brass from Albany, NY. I'm new to the board, but not to being a brass player. I have a degree in music education from the Crane School of Music, SUNY Potsdam as a trumpet major and am currently finishing my first year teaching music in the Schenectady City School District. If you'd like to learn more about why I'm an awesome musician or basically anything else (I am a huge wealth of random knowledge), drop me a PM or answer to this...otherwise, I'll see ya inside!

Andrew Bisnett

Capital Brass!

Hello everyone! My name's Andrew, I'm a member of the Capital Brass from Albany, NY. I'm new to the board, but not to being a brass player. I have a degree in music education from the Crane School of Music, SUNY Potsdam as a trumpet major and am currently finishing my first year teaching music in the Schenectady City School District. If you'd like to learn more about why I'm an awesome musician or basically anything else (I am a huge wealth of random knowledge), drop me a PM or answer to this...otherwise, I'll see ya inside!

Andrew Bisnett

Capital Brass!

Since you have a hugh wealth of random knowledge, I have a question for you.

What the meaning to life? :sad:

Since you have a hugh wealth of random knowledge, I have a question for you.

What the meaning to life? :bigsmile:

1) It's 'huge', not 'hugh'...I don't think Dr. House is on DCP, lol!

2) The meaning of life is quite simple. Take a Number 3 and frakin' torture her until we find Earth!!!!!