Fan Network Subscriptions

So my dad got a membership to the fan network last year while I was on tour. Well I'm not on tour this year, but wanted to get him a subscription to the '09 fan network for father's day (yes, I procrastinate a little). When I tried to register his e-mail, however, his account is still in working condition from last year. Does anyone know how long the subscription to the fan network lasts?

It used to be annual, so if you subscribed July 15, 2006, your subscription worked until July 15, 2007. But I don't think they do it that way any more. I believe it's now annual, but only in a seasonal sense, to the start of the next season. June 1? May 1? Somewhere in there. Whenever you subscribe, your subscription is good only until the next Fan Network season starts.

That's what I remember. But then, if you guys still have working old subscriptions, maybe they changed it back again to an annual basis.

Edited by Peel Paint

Alright, I just got it for him. If his hasn't expired yet, I'm pretty much counting on it expiring in the next few days, or weeks. I'm not exactly sure when he subscribed to it, but it was definitely early in the season.

Mine has the expiration date at the top of the screen when I signon and when any videos are playing.

if you subscribe this year, it tells you that it expires april 30, 2010