anyone have extra tickets for Normal?

Called DCI and they only have seats in the outer edges for this Fridays show. I need two tickets and will take my chances at the gate (to see who is selling tickets) but thought I would check here too. I plan on going down early, and also live and work in Chicago. Of course, would prefer the center section :tongue:

isnt this the BOA show with all the little kids?

isnt this the BOA show with all the little kids?

IT IS!

And if it is like last year, parents/grandparents/brothers/sisters will be there just for the BOA section which I think was in the middle of the event.....then A LOT of the center seats went empty!

Not a lot of parents are into drum corps.

I would think that after the BOA participation, especially if it is half way thru the show. there would be room for a few drum corp 'fanatics' to move towards those center seats.

But......be warned, a lot of the bands buy groups of tickets on the outer edges of the stadium and you might be in the middle of a bunch of kids and parents with no desire to watch drum corps.......lots of talking, moving around.

those kids go crazy for anything

I know it is part of the BOA event and has been hosted in Normal for years.

I wish they could host it in a better venue such as the U of I Memorial Stadium in Champaign.

Im not sure what you define as outer edges but I just got two tickets about halfway up on the 35 through DCI.org

I'm looking for a good seating chart for ya but having trouble finding a good one...I'll let ya know if I get a hold of a good one.

thanks man - these seats were not available the other day - i just purchased

found this seating chart!

http://www.goredbirds.com/sports/m-footbl/...tailgating.html

see ya at the show - i'm section B row 22 seat 19 - really appreciate you pointing out these seats opening up!

chris

(looking forward to seeing crown...marched them the first year out, 1990)

I'm looking for a good seating chart for ya but having trouble finding a good one...I'll let ya know if I get a hold of a good one.