Lost and Found in Souix Falls...please read

Wow...I seriously was thinking his stuff was lost, but that Colt Cadets organization is a fine group.

I had a wallet stolen in Hornell, NY in 1990. Almost a year after the tour was over, I received my wallet in a package with all my stuff in it. Of course, my money was gone and credit card was cancelled. For that person to take the time and send it, after they found it in some bushes I assume, I will forever remember....

Hope he made graduation.....

Edited by jsualumnus

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the drum corps and music community....

Id say in most walks of life, others wouldnt give a #### if you lost a bag.

But, as we all know, your teaching bag is your life, not to mention the little ID issue.

Well done Colt Cadets.

That's why I'm proud to be part of this activity. While I won't say that it has wholly disappeared, there are few places where polished pragmatism and a sense of pride and honor are still so highly valued and respected as by the members and fans of the drum corps community. As a music teacher, there is nothing more I could hope to instill in my students, and I am revitalized in my determination each time I hear a story of this sort.

Thank you, Colt Cadets, and thanks to all of the other members of the Drum Corps community who spend the time and energy it takes to make the world a better place.

Yeah the director from Colt Cadets actual;ly stayed up all night to make sure I got my bag in time fly this AM...

Thanks again...your gesture of assistance will not go unnoticed.

Donny