Rifle Gloves

RBarron10

I am looking to buy several pair of the same type gloves that are worn by those who toss rifles in drum corps. Does anyone have a source? Thank you

I am looking to buy several pair of the same type gloves that are worn by those who toss rifles in drum corps. Does anyone have a source? Thank you

Is this for guard use (uniform) or just to practice?

If it's just for practice, or you are ok with Black gloves, go to any Wal Mart, Target, or other department store with a sports department (or a sporting goods store) and purchase padded fingerless weightlifting/biking gloves. You can usually get them a few dollars cheaper than buying from catalogs. Play-it-again sports and other pre-owned sporting goods stores usually carry them too.

They also have more colorful choices, if you want to try something different.

If you're looking for "nude" or "tan gloves" you'll probably need the catalogs/websites, as they are nearly impossible to find in stores. As for where-- any company that sells guard/marching band supplies will probably also sell guard gloves: Algy, A Dream Come True, Fred J. Miller, Totes Plus, etc.

One site I would stay away from is American Band. Although they do sell all the regular brands (Paws, Style Plus) they seem to be far less quality. I purchased 6 pairs of Paws for my guard and every one of them ripped out halfway through the season. I've had bad luck with their band supplies too...

I just recently bought THESE GLOVES from BandShoppe and I love them Most comfortable guard gloves I've ever owned.

Those look a lot more comfortable