FanNetwork On Demand videos

Are you willing to pay the bandwidth costs? The videos would need to at least be three times as large to begin to approach the level of quality you are asking, and then there's the issue of stuttering and buffering during playback.

There is a reason the videos are that size. They're high-cam videos of shows that are works in progress. It's more than enough for me.

The sounds quality in the stream can be increased without requiring the streams to triple in size. The OP questioned the quality of the sound, not the video. I think the audio quality could improve as well. I accept that the video quality is limited at this time.

Ummmm the difference in the file size for streaming audio between what is there now, and 128Kbit sound .... is about 2mb. So seriously are you going to pull the "bandwidth" card? That's just plain ignorance and LAME. I'm sure it's ripping down like that because that's where the settings on the conversion software is set. All someone has to do is up the audio kbit settings and it won't sound like my old cassette tape of PR 87 from the front side line during a final run with a mono mic and speaker. The peak issues are incredibly bad.

Bingo! :unhappy:

I was explaining video.

As for audio, DCI wants you to pay for APDs and the individual corps gets paid from it. Why would they give you APD quality audio that you can rip off the video for free?

Yeah, but that's irrelevant. If you have access to the FanNetwork, anybody could rip the audio off of ANY video or ANY recording. So, they should just post pictures then?

Some of us choose not to because that's stealing from the activity we love.

If they're already making the APDs, why not just fuse them with the video? APDs and VPDs are meant to be portable or kept with you regardless of your subscription. The videos I want to watch on FanNetwork aren't.