CLASS ACT Season 5

GOT IT! you are in!

MN Madness has emailed you to request conformation to be included in the season of CLASS ACT 5!! We are super excited for this season

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW we are going to have a GREAT YEAR! Updated corps:

Committed and corps with all info submitted:

Triglav

Florida Dragon Alumni Brigade

Velocity

CRASS ACT

Imperial Marching Brigade

Sinfonians

The Admirals

Glorious Northern Brigade

Knightmare

Minnesota Madness Seniors

Expressed interest-I need schedule and captions:

Soul of Georgia

Lake Wobegon Crusaders

Does the season maintain a flat rate of 160 points?

Does the season maintain a flat rate of 160 points?

yes this season I am going to keep it simple since a lot of people dont have the time to watch and re-do all their captions here like they do with DCPI...I want this to be a small commitment...however we could always entertain a vote mid-way through and if a majority wanted an increase I would be ok withit..its more for members sake then it is mine.

yes this season I am going to keep it simple since a lot of people dont have the time to watch and re-do all their captions here like they do with DCPI...I want this to be a small commitment...however we could always entertain a vote mid-way through and if a majority wanted an increase I would be ok withit..its more for members sake then it is mine.

I appreciate that. My only reason for not diving head first into this is, 'do I really want to put time into another fantasy league?' Logging the senior scores will be a lot of time and effort, let alone analyzing and calculating my options. Still debating, but one caption change period and a locked 160 point system is a positive attribute to this league (at least for me).

I agree. I don't think we need a point increase, but I would not be opposed if others wanted one caption change period. I don't know that I'd use it, though. :)

Looks like we have our group! Its not too late to join--you have until midnight EST Sunday July 19th! Here is who we have participating this season!

Triglav

Florida Dragon Alumni Brigade

Velocity

CRASS ACT

Imperial Marching Brigade

Sinfonians

The Admirals

Glorious Northern Brigade

Knightmare

Minnesota Madness Seniors

Soul of Georgia

Lake Wobegon Crusaders

last minute entry of Nastalgia Alumni make it 13!!! almost double our biggest season!

I am doing my best to make sure scores are out by this evening as I didnt have time to compile yesterday! SORRY!