Beverly's Beanpot Surprise.

Yet the current Crossmen will always be compared to that era Crossmen, because we know they have and can achieve those levels. Same with the Madison Scouts.

Well said - we'll all feel better to see (and hear) Madison and Crossmen returned to their prior peaks.

Edited by rayfallon

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cadets do what the Cadets do, and it doesn't matter if they win or not. They're still going to put a whole bunch of effort in. That's why people like them, even in their "off" years.

As far as Crown being different than everyone, I agree. I don't think they are "zag" to everyone's "zig", but they are certainly different. I don't think in a good way, either. I haven't liked their shows since '07, because they seem to not give a hoot about drum corps. The seem like an advanced band with no respect to traditions (which I guess comes with being a new corps). But if you watch them in the lot, entering the gate, etc., you just see a corps that does thing slightly off of what you would expect of a World Class corps. I guess that also comes with not having an identity.

Umm... have you seen the BD and Cavies act around retreat. Those that have marched know what I am talking about. Not saying they shouldn't do that, but everyone is different.