Regional Seeding

It is my understanding that the corps are going to be seeded into the San Antonio regional based on the average scores from the two nights of shows in Houston and Dallas. This seems to make sense, with one condition. Can anyone "In The Know" tell us if they are going to use the same judging panel for both nights in Houston and the same panel for both nights in Dallas? If not, it seems like the averaging of the scores for seeding purposes will be pretty meaningless.......................

I guess the same question would also apply to the Atlanta regional, with the shows in Hattiesburg, Murfreesboro, and Gadsden.

Yes. The same judging panel will do both nights in Dallas. Same deal for Houston and Murfreesboro. Not sure about Hattiesburg and Gadsden because they haven't posted the panel yet for Gadsden, but I would imagine the same guys (and gals) judging Hattiesburg on the 22nd will judge Gadsden on the 24th.

Yes. The same judging panel will do both nights in Dallas. Same deal for Houston and Murfreesboro. Not sure about Hattiesburg and Gadsden because they haven't posted the panel yet for Gadsden, but I would imagine the same guys (and gals) judging Hattiesburg on the 22nd will judge Gadsden on the 24th.

Cool. Thanks.

(BTW, where do you go to see the judging panels? Is this something open to the "regular folks?)

Cool. Thanks.

(BTW, where do you go to see the judging panels? Is this something open to the "regular folks?)

No, it's not open to the general public, unfortunately. It's a password-protected site for show promoters that lists all of the particulars (step-off times, encore corps, judging panels, who goes to critique that night, judge travel arrangements, etc.) for each show.