Thanks George

Yes, please do keep this thread open. It's become a tradition that some sort of "George=Satan" thread be started at some point during the season and here we are with less than a month to go.

... I was starting to get nervous that the apocalypse might be upon us.

^Haha^

I just don't think people can handle the fact that Hop's actually given us a show to like. 05-08 were design shows, they were cool but they weren't designed for the audience. I think this show is the first in a while that actually takes in to account the audience, and wants to get them on their feet.

Is George Hopkins actually worried what other people think about him this year? No. Never has never will. But I like to think he takes the overall opinion in to at least a little consideration.

Well sure, no one can pass a rule change by themselves. But very few people will submit a rule change they haven't talked up, campaigned for, threatened, extorted, bribed, caljoled or browbeat for either. And you'd have to be naive beyond compare to think that GH hasn't been at the forefront of that, like he was with mics and amplification.

When he submits woodwinds, don't say I didn't warn ya.