Conquistadors Need Your Help

We have been in the process of finalizing our insurance policy for the upcoming year and we have everything squared away but I was informed today that unless our rehearsal facility receives our insurance paperwork, we are likely to lose our practice spot. Talk about not being able to get off the ground. This is our last major step to really get going and we are only $300 shy of being able to get the premium paid and squared away. I know the economy is really tough on everyone right now but if you can manage, please consider a donation. Every little bit helps and if everyone who reads this donates just $5 I'm sure it would give us what we need.

I feel it is necessary to state that our staff does not get paid to teach. Every penny spent is directly for the benefit of our members.

We cannot offer you tax credit for your donation as of yet but what I can do as executive director is see to it that each and every person that makes a donation is listed on our website and sent a personal letter of gratitude and anyone that makes a donation over $10 will receive a supporter sticker for your car. I know it isn't much but I hope it is something.

Please consider making a donation and helping us out to get the program started. Our staff, members, and administration will be very grateful.

To donate, please visit www.conquistadorswinterguard.org and click the donate button on the left.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Harry Eldridge, Jr.

Executive Director

Conquistadors Performing Arts Association, Inc.

Edited by Skylinersop16

How much is your policy? You can get one from WGI for just $450 for a year. Covers rehearsal sites, show sites, etc. I think it covers up to 84 performers also (http://www.wgi.org/resources/insurance.php).