The Bucs run, cheap fun and DCA Finals

Let's be real clear: the Bucs haven't had a walkover in this phenominal streak (41-0).

The Statesmen brought the heavy lumber with Cole Porter (2005) Ray Charles (2006) Maynard Ferguson (2007) and the Retro show (2008), and going against Joey Pero and Ritchee Price is like taking on Muhammad Ali and Apollo Creed.

The Bushwackers hornline was sensational in 06 (Rocky Point), the guard was ridiculous in 07 (Around the Town) and Caballeros marched out of their shoes in 2007 (Carmen). You gotta be a heavy hitter to come out on top in that group.

The Bucs are undoubtedly the best..but they had to beat the best to get there.

Mark your calendars...ladies and gentlemen....

"Let's get ready to rumble!"

DCA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Labor Day Weekend in Rochester, NY

20 mini corps (for FREE)

9 Alumni Corps (a full slate of fun for $18 bucks)

11 A Corps

13 Open Corps (24 corps Prelims for $27...and a reserved seat!...you gotta be kidding me!)

Championship Finals (14 Corps.. the mini-corps champion...2 World Titles...for $32...COME ON!)

The whole weekend, the street party, individual and ensemble, prelims, finals, alumni (with a decent seat and a program) for the price of a one day pass to Disney!

You don't want to miss it...so get out the old Master Card or Visa, go to the link and get your stuff together!

http://www.dcacorps.org/tickets/

At the show, come see ME! I'll be passing out the Papa John's DCA Update Sheets in the concourse at Rhino's Stadium throughout the weekend.

Edited by wishbonecav