SCV from Houston on Fan Network

Bad

Anybody else notice the audio on the SCV video from Houston?

• 2:41 random music that clearly doesn't go with SCV
  • 6:45 something happens and the whole pitch of the video sinks about a half step
  • 7:45-7:56 there's a pop and then what sounds like somebody accidentally resting on a synth (but not from their pit)

Good

• 11:10 when they hit the hold, please tell me that's the synth using a (low) brass patch, or else that's an achievement of intonation at a very loud volume that i haven't heard since Cavies 2002

Bad

Anybody else notice the audio on the SCV video from Houston?

• 2:41 random music that clearly doesn't go with SCV
  • 6:45 something happens and the whole pitch of the video sinks about a half step
  • 7:45-7:56 there's a pop and then what sounds like somebody accidentally resting on a synth (but not from their pit)

Good

• 11:10 when they hit the hold, please tell me that's the synth using a (low) brass patch, or else that's an achievement of intonation at a very loud volume that i haven't heard since Cavies 2002

Did I miss something? When did Cavies 2002 play loud? :blink: Like Cadets, Phantom or Crown loud?

There is a synth playing a low brass note there, but I cant actually hear it at all. It is going through the entire push, even before the company front. In other words...its the brass doing it, not the synth.

I did see Cavies 2002 live and they did not play that loud. Always in absolute control with great intonation, but not real loud.