Murfreesboro Housing Sites

EDIT--- STILL NO IDEA WHERE BLUECOATS OR CADETS ARE PRACTICING FOR THESE SHOWS! It's not on either of their websites either... anybody?

Trying to make some plans... having trouble...

Of the Top 7 I believe only BD and possibly Cavies have their housing sites posted-- I've arranged to have off from my job On Wed-Thurs-Friday so I can watch groups practice all day and I don't know where anybody is practicing!

I live in Nashville and I'm sure with all the corps around there's gonna be plenty of sights to pick from...

The ones I'm most interested in that are not posted yet- Holy Name Cadets, Bluecoats, SCV, Carolina Crown with an emphasis on the first two as I've gotta bring my tuba buddies some pizza... anybody know where I can find them? Neither have that info posted on their websites...4 days away! w00t

Edited by nero14

Well im gonna go watch crown al day on thurs, I know they are at that one high school up in chapel hill, im in murfreesboro :whistle: but yeah thats the only one I know of...

SCV and PR are at Riverdale HS in South Murfreesboro. SCV on thursday, PR on friday.

Crown is at Forrest HS.

Edit: SCV isn't there on wednesday.

Edited by MidTN Mello

cool thanks! anybody know where holy name's gonna be? I wanna see them work that closer! :)

Blue Devils usually stay at Lebanon HS. how fitting is that?? (LHS's mascot = Blue Devils)

Cavaliers usually stay on campus at MTSU.

i'm sure you could hit all the HS's in the Murfreesboro area (La Vergne, Smyrna, Blackman, Oakland, Siegel, Riverdale, Wilson Central etc.) and a corps will be there.

in Nashville there's usually someone at John Overton, McGavock, and others.

Blue Devils usually stay at Lebanon HS. how fitting is that?? (LHS's mascot = Blue Devils)

Cavaliers usually stay on campus at MTSU.

i'm sure you could hit all the HS's in the Murfreesboro area (La Vergne, Smyrna, Blackman, Oakland, Siegel, Riverdale, Wilson Central etc.) and a corps will be there.

in Nashville there's usually someone at John Overton, McGavock, and others.

Blue Devils are actually at Antioch this year. And if I remember correctly, Cavaliers were at Smyrna HS last year and are there again this year.

cool thanks! anybody know where holy name's gonna be? I wanna see them work that closer! :)

You said you know some Tuba players in HN? If you have any phone connection to them, try asking them to find out, or email the Cadets if that doesn't work out.

Blue Devils are actually at Antioch this year. And if I remember correctly, Cavaliers were at Smyrna HS last year and are there again this year.

You said you know some Tuba players in HN? If you have any phone connection to them, try asking them to find out, or email the Cadets if that doesn't work out.

you're right about antioch-- though it seems odd, I've watched them practice at Lebanon the last 3 years and it's been a big community event- they even get out their souvie stand JUST for ensemble rehearsal--

I guess maybe someone else got Lebanon first?

And my tuba people are with Bluecoats, not HN... but bluecoats won't be in town until Friday I think because of a show in Mississippi the day before. I just feel like HN is this year's spartacus... and I wanna see the fire in their eyes :)

you're right about antioch-- though it seems odd, I've watched them practice at Lebanon the last 3 years and it's been a big community event- they even get out their souvie stand JUST for ensemble rehearsal--

I guess maybe someone else got Lebanon first?

And my tuba people are with Bluecoats, not HN... but bluecoats won't be in town until Friday I think because of a show in Mississippi the day before. I just feel like HN is this year's spartacus... and I wanna see the fire in their eyes :)

I remember seeing pictures of BD at Lebanon. Both BD and the Lebanon HS band seemed to enjoy the experience. Hmm. I bet it has something to do with the administration, or the facilities getting overhauled.

Bluecoats were at Page last year. Their staff has connections with Bluecoats, so it's possible they'll be there again.

I'll ask around with a couple directors around the Murfreesboro area and see if I can get any results for you regarding HNC. (I completely understand wanting to see them, saw them rehearse Monday in Fort Walton and I was struggling with holding back a big teethy smile. :unsure::whistle:)

awesome! that's what I'm looking for hehe