What corps was on PBS program about Copland?

This week I was watching a program on PBS called "Keeping Score", and it was a special about the life of Aaron Copland and his music. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw a drum corps, and musician Diane Nicholeris who narrated this segment stated that Copland would have loved drum corps. I think the corps was playing "Billy the Kid." It was great! Does anyone know which corps it was?

This week I was watching a program on PBS called "Keeping Score", and it was a special about the life of Aaron Copland and his music. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw a drum corps, and musician Diane Nicholeris who narrated this segment stated that Copland would have loved drum corps. I think the corps was playing "Billy the Kid." It was great! Does anyone know which corps it was?

Either BK 92 or Cadets 96, if it was in the 90s. What did the unis look like?

That sounds pretty sweet.

I don't know, perhaps... the troopers or the cadets?

was it a 70s program?

most likely, i think it was the troopers.

they play billy the kid often enough to have a higher chance of it being them, plus isn't it one of their lot tunes?

I saw this a couple of years ago. Great program, very informative. It was the 2003 Seattle Cascades playing El Salon Mexico.

Thanks! Now the uniforms look familiar. I wasn't sure about the music being "Billy the Kid", but I know it wasn't the Troopers or the Cadets performing it.