The NightBeat!

Only 56 people on tonight? Atlanta was a real buzz kill huh?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeaguy tweet: Blue Stars out sick tonight. I am at the gate waiting for the corps. Big croud for Crown home show - time fit the Cadets to do what we do

I'm going back on tour Wednesday, I'll try to keep the drum corps folks fed with show info.

I'm going back on tour Wednesday, I'll try to keep the drum corps folks fed with show info.

Well, you have CERTAINLY done a GREAT job of keeping my Cadet fed! Got to see him in Atlanta last night and all I can say is WOW!!! I think my son is in the BEST shape I have EVER seen him in! Thanks Fred and ALL the volunteers who make it happen day in and day out! You are MARVELS! :satisfied:

p.s. what do scores mean anyway?

Well, you have CERTAINLY done a GREAT job of keeping my Cadet fed! Got to see him in Atlanta last night and all I can say is WOW!!! I think my son is in the BEST shape I have EVER seen him in! Thanks Fred and ALL the volunteers who make it happen day in and day out! You are MARVELS! :satisfied:

yes a hugh thanks to all of the volenteers on tour with our kids, without them nothing would ever get done and our kids depend on these people more than anybody can imagine

The lessons taught in The Cadets extend far beyond the marching field.

yes a hugh thanks to all of the volenteers on tour with our kids, without them nothing would ever get done and our kids depend on these people more than anybody can imagine

(please disregard my spelling, I was typing to fast)