South Lyon Show!

Great show Cap Reg! All the holes that were there in toledo have been filled for the most part. Guard is still small which might hurt them in the long one. I really enjoy this show. The synth sound effects add a nice layer to the whole show. Welcome back Cap Reg! Next up, Legends!

It appears my images have become clogged and they are not sending through. I am going to try and restart my phone to see if it will push them through.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the play by play, and the pictures are great! Bravo!!!! :thumbdown:

Great to see a corps from Michigan. They had a good show. I recognzed a lot of the tunes from a past Vanguard show. I have heard from someone one of their percussion guys marched Vanguard. That would explain the 3 person Viper. Horns need to pick it up a notch. They are larger in size this year which is great to see. In the begining some of the drumline was used with the guard to make up for the lack of guard members. Its their second year out and they continue to impress me. Hope this corps sticks around for a while. michigan needs a junior corps. Next up, citations!

The pics are fantastic and the commentary is awesome...thanks so much :thumbdown:

Great stuff Citations! Also recognzed a number of songs from old corps shows. They are performing a very clean show. They have had one of the bigger guards on the night, and one of the best thus far. Wish the hornline was bigger but they did a great job. Mallets had a VERY nice solo segment which they nailed! Next up, BDB!

Great stuff Citations! Also recognzed a number of songs from old corps shows. They are performing a very clean show. They have had one of the bigger guards on the night, and one of the best thus far. Wish the hornline was bigger but they did a great job. Mallets had a VERY nice solo segment which they nailed! Next up, BDB!

Was wondering how the Citations would do tonight! Gotta get it Citations!

P.S. Proud Dad here of a Citations corps member