Who will win the A Class Regional

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the A Class Regional?

• Sunrisers
    • Excelsior
    • Carolina Gold
    • White Sabers
    • Grenadiers
    • Fusion Core

:thumbdown: WOW! Someone else with a sense of humor. I "knew" how Adam was going to take this but was almost afraid to post it because I thought some idiot might think I was serious. IT PROBABLY DID HELP THEIR WIN, THOUGH :thumbup:

I thought that post was hilarious, definitely in your fashion! ;)

:rock: Adam - congrats on the baby and you better enjoy yourself while you can (ha ha). I'm waiting - just waiting - for you to change your DCP name to GrenniesForWorldDomination :sad:

Thank you for the congrats! There will be a time when that name might apply, but patience ya comedian, only time will tell

Congrats on the up an coming Soprano player right!!! :rolleyes: haha The best to you and your girlfriend and you better rest up now!!

She is going to be a drummer, but mom says otherwise! ;) Ya know...let the child choose what she wants to do. I've already picked out a drum set. Am I thinking too far ahead? ;) LOL

Edited by TenorsForWorldDomination

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff,

Thanks for the good thoughts! We were excited to make the field and are looking forward to competing the rest of the year. Congratulations to the Grenadiers on their win and best of luck to all corps!

Safe travels to all!

Hi Larry,

You're welcome and thank you for the congrats to the Corps I know they appreciate it. Good Luck to you and the Sunrisers at Finals. I hope I get the chance to make it down to Rochester this year to see all the Corps. It's going to be a great weekend.

I wanted to give a big thanks to the folks from the Grennies who let us use their field lining equipment when our truck was running late.

I also would like to say that for anyone that does not know the folks in this organization, they are one classy group. First, you couldn't ask for nicer folks. And second, they stand out as a corps that leaves the competition on the field...not off!

It was my pleasure to have met some of the members and staff from this fine organization! I wish you much success for the rest of the season.

Sincerely,

Dwayne Barnes

Executive Director

Carolina Gold

Edited by GoldMonster

I wanted to give a big thanks to the folks from the Grennies who let us use their field lining equipment when our truck was running late.

I also would like to say that for anyone that does not know the folks in this organization, they are one classy group. First, you couldn't ask for nicer folks. And second, they stand out as a corps that leaves the competition on the field...not off!

It was my pleasure to have met some of the members and staff from this fine organization! I wish you much success for the rest of the season.

Sincerely,

Dwayne Barnes

Executive Director

Carolina Gold

Dwayne

It was our pleasure and we are very familiar with the troubles one can have on the road. Especially that far from home. I will be looking forward to seeing you and your fine corps at finals. All the best.

Cheers Don