2010 DCI Tickets

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wait until June and the hit up Ron Gunn (Inside The Forty) and he always finds me the best seats for a good price. He has not failed me in the 5+ years I have used his services. And some of these tickets are probably FDCI tickets, but I dont ask I just pay and go.

I've bought tickets, many times at the super premium level, every year since 1998. They've finally priced me out of their game. A $100+ contribution just for access to a $300 seat is borderline extortion in my book. I'll buy my tickets elsewhere. Sorry DCI, you can only squeeze so much out of me.

Machine = Turnip

...You'll crack, o son of Indiana...

Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't go! :tongue: I'll let DCI know how I feel and then pick up tickets out of a corps fan block, Ron Gunn, or eBay next summer.

Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't go! :tongue: I'll let DCI know how I feel and then pick up tickets out of a corps fan block, Ron Gunn, or eBay next summer.

Yeah, that'll work, especially if they can't sell them all at their higher price.

And I didn't mean to suggest you were a rock-hard vegetable.

I was using the blood-from-a-turnip metaphor.

I just know you'll go, because if you don't, you'll be sitting in Fort Wayne pouting, while the sirens from the Vanguard guard sing softly, Machine, Machine...

true that.....

it's all good!

The only somewhat soothing thought in all of this is that the majority of what we are paying, be it to DCI directly, FDCI, or both ultimately makes its way back to the corps and does not go to lining someone's pockets or paying ridiculous athlete's salaries. As for the Ticketmaster rape charges, that's another story :bigsmile: