Soaring Sounds- West Coast Edition

Great review Matt but I do have one major disagreement with you. The new seat backs were terrible, at least in the row I sat in. Zero leg room. But fortunately there was some some spacious seats available across the aisle to move to.

But seriously...

Centerville always runs a great show. I counted 22 school busses. Love to see band directors taking their kids to drum corps shows!

A couple of add-ons to Matts review:

While I am rooting for the Troopers to make it to finals, I have to say I was really impressed with Academy. They have really improved since I saw them in SA: a well deserved increase of about 7.5 points. Will be an interesting finish for the 12 position with those two and the others in that pack.

Bloo was on! Great show and their encore was goosebump city for me.

BD is good but 95.65 good?

Glad Soaring Sounds got in their 30th consecutive show without being rained out!

+1 here on hating the padded seats at Centerville. They make the "no leg room" problem even worse. Fortunately I knew about them in advance and ordered tickets elsewhere. They have a GREAT facility at CHS (one of the nicest in Ohio), but if I had a dollar for every person I heard complain about the steepness of the steps, no hand rail, and the small padded seats it would have paid for my tickets a couple of times over.

A great show though. I agree with much of your review. Academy was great. BD was awesome, but Bluecoats had the show of the night! :bigsmile: Thanks for the pictures.

Thank you Centerville for canceling the intermission after the rain delay!!!