Caption changes finals week

I am trying to remember from my previous season here in dcpi...during finals week, as we advance along from prelims to semis to finals we can change a couple captions, can't we? I seem to remember being able to do that, but I don't remember exactly. If someone could fill in the details, I'd appreciate it.

I think it depends on the powers that be. It changes from season to season depending on the rules passed at conference.

Off the top of my head I THINK we get two changes per round. We got rid of the point increase per round though.

Correct, 2 changes per day, no bonus points.

Correct, 2 changes per day, no bonus points.

This include two changes the day of quarterfinals even if its less than a week correct?

Yes... unless you make a change within 24 hours of Quarterfinals.

There is no real way to "clear" the last submission timer, so if you make a change Aug 5th at 2:30PM, you can not make another change until 2:31PM on the 6th.

What is the due time for captions to be valid on each given day?

4:00 PM CST.

Since we are currently in daylight savings time, would that mean we need to submit by 3:00 CDT?

So wouldn't that mean we'd have to change our captions the "real" day? As of 1:30 pm on Thursday, Ive not been able to change my Div 1 corps captions. I have 3 points sitting out there that I'd hate to let fly away.

For World Class corps, we are still under the 3 changes per week, until 4:00 CST (or CDT I dont know... Central time) today. After 4:00 PM today, you will be able to make 2 caption changes per day.

The rule states that after you progress through each show, you can change the 2 captions. So that does not take effect until after Quarterfinals today. Sorry for all the confusion.