Academy's stolen ATV Recovered

The only equipment actually stolen originally was the atv and the trailer it was on. It was recovered from a drug dealer. Go figure.

There was no actual equipment that was stolen. The only thing that was stolen was the trailer and the ATV. The ATV was in the trailer and the thiefs hooked up and were on their way with the trailer and ATV in it.

*EDIT*

Sorry. . I posted this before i saw TallAZ's post.

Edited by XxDrumCorpsFanxX

There was no actual equipment that was stolen. The only thing that was stolen was the trailer and the ATV. The ATV was in the trailer and the thiefs hooked up and were on their way with the trailer and ATV in it.

*EDIT*

Sorry. . I posted this before i saw TallAZ's post.

So they found the trailer as well?

I heard a rumor it was found painted with a big TROOPERS logo on it and the words....SUCK IT! written across the back! :tongue: haha

So they found the trailer as well?

That I am not certain about. I know that when it was stolen, it was stolen with the Trailer (since it was in the trailer). I'm thinking that they might have gotten the trailer back too, but there is always the possibility that they didn't get it back. But either way, they got the most expensive piece of equipment back.