Sun Devils Travel Updates

Some of you may remember that this sword was presented to the audience as the last gesture of the 2008 season. It is very special to The Sun Devils

I agree here, the feeling I got seeing JJ march into retreat with the other DM's was very emotional, I hope the sword becomes a Sun Devils DM tradition. Kinda like the Troopers DM and his saber.

Which btw, IMO Troop has the most BA Drum Major in DCI. Just saying. JJ still rocks it though in DCA! :thumbup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which btw, IMO Troop has the most BA Drum Major in DCI. Just saying. JJ still rocks it though in DCA! :thumbup:

Nice save Josh! j/k

Thanks bro. See you in a few hours.

haha I had to do it. Safe trip JJ, see ALL of you in a short matter of time, for now I'm off to work til 9.

Everyone, Please, be safe. But more than that, LETS HAVE SOME FUN! :thumbup::drool:

Hooray for it finally being travel day!! I'm so excited about this weekend, it's felt like forever since we've seen a DCA crowd. Now all there is left to do is...

Laundry, Packing, Practicing, Working tonight, then come home and GET ON THE BUS! Yesssss.:thumbup:

Hey Josh.

Got milk?.......( code for don't forget your f------ uniform) :drool::mad::lol:

haha I had to do it. Safe trip JJ, see ALL of you in a short matter of time, for now I'm off to work til 9.

Everyone, Please, be safe. But more than that, LETS HAVE SOME FUN! :thumbup::drool:

Just got to Birmingham to pick up Tammy and hug my boys! Now off to Nashville. See you up there.

I'm trying to get there early to line a field for us.

Be safe. I drove thru some BAD Thunderstorms in South Alabama.

John

I just sat down after eating a sandwich at my computer... the bus doesn't get to Gainesville until 1 AM.

I just sat down after eating a sandwich at my computer... the bus doesn't get to Gainesville until 1 AM.

I have a keyboard for you. I will bring it with me.

I am eating a sandwich on my computer.

I have a keyboard for you. I will bring it with me.

I am eating a sandwich on my computer.

Thanks! I was trying to game today with this one and my space bar kept jamming... >.<

I got fragged... a lot.

It is my understanding in less than 10 minutes, the Sun Devils will be underway. The bus arrived at North Port High School not too long ago. First stop, Wildwood, then Gainesville. I also heard a rumor that the bus is super pimp, complete with leather seats and blue neon lights...

bus.jpg

bus2.jpg

Edited by John M. Johnson