Quick Allentown review

Just got in from Allentown-here are my thoughts

Surf - Doing a nice job in World class-good guard, some nice sound, wish drill was more open.

X-men-Did not see, but my wife enjoyed them from a higher vantage then we have seen in the past. Still very even with not many highs and lows

Spirit-seemed a little choppy and like a HS show

Colts-Nice show. Would love to see the front panels done up like a coast line instead of all black

Madison-Pleasant surprise. Guard struggled at the end, but again some nice moments

Boston-Always a pleasure watching this group, thought they were a little flat in West Chester, but not tonight

Blue Stars-Loved the show. Reminds me of crown a few years ago and I think they will hit their stride in the next couple of years

Blue Knights-Glad the did not use painted flags ( it was getting old). Other than a few hand gestures I had a tough time getting that this was a winter show

SCV-WOW WOW WOW just love the show

PR-Horn line is incredible, guard had some issues, especially matching toss heights and solid catches. Not my favorite PR show, but still like it

Crown-WOW WOW WOW again-never get tired of seeing this one. Looked like they were missing a Bass drum this evening. The only thing I do not like about it and this is minor is the shade of green on the bass heads. Seems to bright for the other hues on the field

Great night of Drum Corps. Can not wait for Indy

I agree with that - for the most part. I was actually a bit bored with SCV's show, that is until they started up Lord of the Dance. That ending was goosebump city!! And I'm pretty sure Crown had all 5 basses tonight.

I agree with that - for the most part. I was actually a bit bored with SCV's show, that is until they started up Lord of the Dance. That ending was goosebump city!! And I'm pretty sure Crown had all 5 basses tonight.

At the end of Somewhere I noticed that Bass 2 was missing

Blue Stars-Loved the show. Reminds me of crown a few years ago and I think they will hit their stride in the next couple of years

They're definitely following a similar path. Id definitely enjoy if that continued.