Quarter final play by play?

I couldn't agree more, not with you being a dork I mean! LOL .. with the part about being worse when not there. Thursday and Friday I'm going be going NUTS .. and not doing much work I might add!!!

I bought the Fan Network subscription on DCI so I will be able to watch the semifinals. It's not the same as being there (since all you see are little dots moving around the field) but it makes it a little better! Last year I had to get up around 5am to watch, but that's okay. Hopefully they will score a little better and be on later!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the Fan Network subscription on DCI so I will be able to watch the semifinals. It's not the same as being there (since all you see are little dots moving around the field) but it makes it a little better! Last year I had to get up around 5am to watch, but that's okay. Hopefully they will score a little better and be on later!!

I was thinking about doing that, does that get you Open and World semifinals? I'd like to see both!

I was thinking about doing that, does that get you Open and World semifinals? I'd like to see both!

Yes. and the good thing about watching world is that you have the option of choosing high camera format or multi format which switches back and forth so you may catch a glimpse of our son!!! We are going to go watch world semis in IMAX! I'm excited!!

Yes. and the good thing about watching world is that you have the option of choosing high camera format or multi format which switches back and forth so you may catch a glimpse of our son!!! We are going to go watch world semis in IMAX! I'm excited!!

I think Quarterfinals for World are in the Theater, Thursday. Oh geez there's way too much yellow to try and find him! LOL .. Luckily I know certain parts of the show where he is on the field, that helps!

I think Quarterfinals for World are in the Theater, Thursday. Oh geez there's way too much yellow to try and find him! LOL .. Luckily I know certain parts of the show where he is on the field, that helps!

You're right, it is quarterfinals! :rolleyes:

You're right, it is quarterfinals! :rolleyes:

Was thinking about this also, but then thought, geez what 75-100 people crowded in a theater. Have you done this? I'm curious if "show ediquete" happens there as well. You know quiet during a show ..etc..