Quarter final play by play?

We can always use some people on the staff, but we don't pay our instructor or something like that, so I don't think it's very attractive to do something like that. I'm sure you will be very welcome though!

Heh! Wouldn't be the first time I didn't get paid. :rolleyes:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Tell your daughter 'Hi' from a Beatrix-member when she gets home!

I most definitely will! Her boyfriend marched VK for the 07 and 08 but this year he is aging out with the Blue Devils in the contraline! We are so excited for him!!

i want to wish all the Corps out there good luck today. My sister is the only vet and an age out this year for Cap Reg. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

The only vet? They've done #### well on a rookie corps. Congrats!

i want to wish all the Corps out there good luck today. My sister is the only vet and an age out this year for Cap Reg. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Thanks!! I bet this is a bittersweet time for her! My daughter has two more years. She was lucky enough to start when she was 15.

Wow! They're doing a great job...I am sure your sister is proud.

Yeah - Kevin was saying it was pretty old school in his Dayton report. I'd like to see these guys. I wonder if the old school thing is hurting them with the judges at all?

It's only old school for the first number, Strike Up the Band. The guard is in the corps uniform and the DM carries a mace and whistle. The corps gets more "modern" with the rest of the show, with different guard uniforms and crazy stuff like asymmetrical drill. :rolleyes:

Thanks!! I bet this is a bittersweet time for her! My daughter has two more years. She was lucky enough to start when she was 15.

I remember talking with some Cap Reg drummers while we were setting up for retreat. I think it was Dubuque in 2004. Great bunch of guys.