Michigan City VOD

BDB's show looked amazing i am taking to some of the corps members and they said they felt the energy coming off the field they are ready for FINALS

Yes..I've tried to watch Teal Sound and Cap. Reg and they both just end a min into the video.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched VK shows and didn't have any problems.

Seems like it's only the Teal Sound and Cap Reg shows. I've been waiting for the CR show, so this is bummin me out!

Citations won visual. Thoughts?

I think the color guard has a lot to do with it.

The demand in BDB's program probably has something to do with it as well. There are a few rare places where they're not executing quite as well as the rest of the show. Thankfully they've got several days to put the last bit of polish on.

Edited by MagicBobert

I contacted DCI about it, and they thanked me for bringing it to their attention. Hasn't been fixed yet for either corps.

I appreciate the work they do over there, but there are quite a few glitches and things that are labeled wrong, etc. I wonder if anyone proofs all the work they do?

Having seen both groups in person I would say it's because Citations have a better designed and performed visual package.

Compared to which corps?