Looking for TICKETS

So my best friend and I decided that we were going to go to DCI finals, and i asked him how he wanted to get tickets and he said that we'll just wing it. Now i'm not sure if i'm a big fan of wing'ing it so i wanted to know if anyone had extra tickets or has some their trying to get rid of. Or should i just show up day of and see what i can get?

So my best friend and I decided that we were going to go to DCI finals, and i asked him how he wanted to get tickets and he said that we'll just wing it. Now i'm not sure if i'm a big fan of wing'ing it so i wanted to know if anyone had extra tickets or has some their trying to get rid of. Or should i just show up day of and see what i can get?

If you're not too concerned with where you sit (or where your ticket says you should sit) I think you'll be good. I've bought tickets at the show for 07 and 08 finals and had no problem, and I too will be winging it Friday and Saturday.

Worst comes to worst, I'll see you outside begging for tickets next to me!

I kinda do care about where i sit, but he doesn't... He would prefer DCI had a "chit chat" pass, where u pay a reduced amount and just chit chat with alumni than watch the corps. I'm all about watching the corps and talking later...