resume help

sabreboi

i helped contribute to writing flag work and body work for both years in independent open winterguard and visual design for the floresville high school colorguard in 2007 should i add that in there i have also taught band camps and work for a school but unfortunately not able to keep any techs other than the band directors themselves due to budget issues. they had the captin's finish cleaning and writing the end of the show should i include that if so where on there should i include all thing im kinda in the dark

I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding what you are trying to say, but it seems as though you're asking if you should include any work you did, even if you didn't get paid or if you didn't last the whole season.

Yes, that is what a resume is for-- include all work you've done, and make sure that someone where you worked will confirm that you did the work.

I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding what you are trying to say

"sabreboi", I hope that this reinforces the point that you must, Must, MUST use proper grammar & spelling! Really, if we in this forum have difficulty understanding your writing, what do you suppose potential band/corps employers will think? You HAVE to communicate much more clearly in digital/print, or no one will take you seriously!

We're not dumping on you, either. We're trying to help you!!

Pretty sure he understands this or he wouldn't have sought out help. Perhaps you should be the one to review his resume if you want to help.

Pretty sure he understands this or he wouldn't have sought out help. Perhaps you should be the one to review his resume if you want to help.

Since, in part, I worked in technical publications... sure, I'll review it.

Sorry for the confusion guys. I wrote my last post not thinking about what I was writing. My resume looks completely different grammar and punctuation are all correct. As for my posting on the forum I know this could also be a place for potential work. So I should use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation on here as well. I guess when it comes to posting on forums I just type what I think and dont proofread.

Ok I have references now, should I also put where they have taught and how they have worked with me, relationship to myself etc.. For example if they were a caption head or tech of some sort.

I'm on the last part of getting it together before I wanna show it so one of you all to help proof read it

Thank you all so much for your input im very grateful I'm glad there are people in this world that are willing to help .

Sorry for the confusion guys. I wrote my last post not thinking about what I was writing. My resume looks completely different grammar and punctuation are all correct. As for my posting on the forum I know this could also be a place for potential work. So I should use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation on here as well. I guess when it comes to posting on forums I just type what I think and dont proofread.

Ok I have references now, should I also put where they have taught and how they have worked with me, relationship to myself etc.. For example if they were a caption head or tech of some sort.

I'm on the last part of getting it together before I wanna show it so one of you all to help proof read it

Thank you all so much for your input im very grateful I'm glad there are people in this world that are willing to help .

Reference Name, Reference Contact Information, Relationship to you

ex:

Joe Smith

Example-email@email.org

555-121-2121

I was a guard technician under the direction of Joe Smith. We worked together at XYZ school for 3 years.