Did Boston Crusaders have a sitar?

• 2 weeks later...
synthesizer - it was late getting ready at the start of their finals run, almost thought they had amp problems and they'd have to play naked (more naked in their guards case)

We actually had problems with our electronics both at Lawrence and Allentown. We managed to get them working again at Lawrence, but we went all of Allentown without them (which really killed a lot of the effects). Don't know why either of them happened.

I believe they used a Continuum. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't believe we did. I never saw anything that looked like that in the pit, so it's probably a no.

We actually had problems with our electronics both at Lawrence and Allentown. We managed to get them working again at Lawrence, but we went all of Allentown without them (which really killed a lot of the effects). Don't know why either of them happened.

I don't believe we did. I never saw anything that looked like that in the pit, so it's probably a no.

Either way you guys really turned it on this year. Thank you for one of my favorite shows of this decade. And I unlike most, enjoyed regardless of what the guard wore or didn't wear. I just enjoyed the entire package. Great job Boston.