Question About Crown

So this may be an ignorant question, but regarding the guard soloist in Crown's show who is in the hornline uni then gets it ripped off of her after the opener, I assume she's the one dancing in the preshow music, but did she march the opener with the hornline then? Seems pretty demanding for someone who normally doesn't march hornline drill. Kudos to her if she did.

One simple answer is all I need, then I could care less what happens to this thread. Close it if you want.

Thanks!

So this may be an ignorant question, but regarding the guard soloist in Crown's show who is in the hornline uni then gets it ripped off of her after the opener, I assume she's the one dancing in the preshow music, but did she march the opener with the hornline then? Seems pretty demanding for someone who normally doesn't march hornline drill. Kudos to her if she did.

One simple answer is all I need, then I could care less what happens to this thread. Close it if you want.

Thanks!

She marched the Promise of Living drill with the hornline, then went to the sideline and marched the last 8-ish sets of Saint Michael the Archangel.

Thanks!

If you watch carefully she dances in the pre-show (30 side 1 group of 5 trumpets), gets to the front sideline, stand behind concert bass drum for most of storm, and sneaks back in at the end of storm. She does march a few sets at the very end of Storm.

Thanks!

don't have much guard experience, do you? ;)