True North gearing up

True North Drum & Bugle Corps of Sault Ste Marie, Ontario (home to the now gone Bandettes) is please to announce the publishing of out new web site. The site can be accessed at

www.wix.com/truenorthdc/truenorthdc-save-file

The site will be very valuable dispensing information to the new rookie members and parents and also reporting on progress of the corps. Our enthusiasm is growing as we begin this journey and hope to share our experiences through our site. :thumbup:

There is a form on the home page to get on our newsletter list.Click here to visit our site.

Edited by bandettedriver

The very best of luck from the St. John's family.

Hard work is in store but stay focused and persistant :thumbup:

The very best of luck from the St. John's family.

Hard work is in store but stay focused and persistant :thumbup:

Thanks for the support.

By next Christmas we should have our own equipt. I'm sure the Blue Saints would be very happy to see this used equipt. go to Brantford to start another corps.

Thanks for the support.

By next Christmas we should have our own equipt. I'm sure the Blue Saints would be very happy to see this used equipt. go to Brantford to start another corps.

Well, St. John's is still around. We are building from the ground up right now. We will have a guard of 14 girls participating in the 2010 North East Colour Guard Circuit. I am hoping for the 2011 season we can add a drum line in the indoor circuit then build out with brass from their. Time will tell :)

Well, St. John's is still around. We are building from the ground up right now. We will have a guard of 14 girls participating in the 2010 North East Colour Guard Circuit. I am hoping for the 2011 season we can add a drum line in the indoor circuit then build out with brass from their. Time will tell :)

That's great news. Check around and I think you'll find lots of St. John's AND St. John's Girls alumni willing to get involved and bring back a corps. My first DCI tour was with St. John's Girls to Denver back in...well back then..... Was supposed to be helping with equipt but the visual guy recognized me from Guelph Royaires and I finished the summer helping with marching and colorguard.

Well if I can offer any assistance, don't hesitate to email me at the new corps address. Good Luck!

God luck and keep it moving. :tongue:

Good Luck! Love the name and love that you are trying to bring a corps to a town I can drive to (from Bracebridge) and hope that we see you soon!