In The News: Guest Musician To Headline Crossroads House Festival

A well-known jazz musician from Denver will headline a day-long music festival to raise money for Crossroads House.Batavia native Victor Vic Cionetti will return to his hometown from the Mile High City to reconnect with some former bandmates from the 1960s and early '70s, when he performed throughout...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...8&Itemid=39

Wow... it would be great to see Vic after all these years... not only did he grow up in St. Joe's - he was also a Rochester Crusader...

Just realized it's Saturday night. I will be at the annual DCA meeting in Scranton... darn...

Edited by TomPeashey

It's going to be a great evening of entertainment............and you can't beat that admission price !

I am playing with 4 grouos that night including Vic!!!! Should be a blast.

Donny

Getting close to being sold out...at 800 people.

DA

Getting close to being sold out...at 800 people.

DA

I'll be there with PTB - Is Jimmy Allen playing with Vic?

The short answer is no. His nephew may step in though.

DA

#### a name from the past. A great talent and one hell of a nice guy. Need some help with anything musical and Vic would be there to give advice or help.

Bill Decker and Vic in the same room with a conversation and a couple of brews, what a time!!!

Edited by Rap48

Bill Decker WILL performing with Vic. Also Vic and Bill will strap it on with "Da Line" as well.

seeing Donnie's "strap it on" post made me realize that for the multitudes who don't know Vic... yes, he's a great jazz saxophone... but he was a great drum corps drummer/percussion arranger too...