*Joey Pero LIVE at Feinstein's at the Loews Regency*

Hey Folks,

I just thought I'd let you know about my two upcoming shows in NYC. There has been a great showing of support from the

Drum Corps community; thanks to all who have come out! We have a fantastic show planned and I hope to see you there!

Much Love,

Joey

Joey Pero at Feinstein's

DATES:

Thursday, Oct 15, 2009: 7:30PM

Friday, Oct 16, 2009: 7:30PM

October 15th and 16th, New York’s Feinstein's at the Loews Regency – a celebrated mecca for outstanding music performance -

will host world-renown trumpeter Joey Pero and his high-energy ensemble performing selections from his recently released,

critically-acclaimed CD, “Resonance.”

"This is a very special treat for the band and I to bring “Resonance” from the studio to a live concert audience,” stated Pero,

one of the trumpet world’s fastest-rising star performers. “We want to deliver the unique energy and excitement that 'Resonance'

is to Feinstein's wonderful audience,” he added.

Pero’s CD, "Resonance” launched earlier this summer to rave media reviews. Throughout the CD, Pero displays virtuosity that puts

him in an elite category, being compared by critics to trumpet greats such as Wynton Marsalis, Allen Vizzutti, and the late, great

jazz trumpeter, Maynard Ferguson - in whose Big Bop Noveau Band Pero spent time touring and sharpening his awesome “chops.”

Allaboutjazz.com listed “Resonance” as one of their highest recommended CDs this year and called "Resonance": "Incredible,

Fascinating, and Tremendous... Pero is a supreme master of the instrument in both Jazz and classical disciplines, an achievement

of grand (and near impossible) proportions."

“Resonance” Producer Charles Ressler stated in a recent interview: “Resonance” displays modern jazz and virtuoso musical creativity

at its absolute finest.” “Joey Pero has only the brightest of futures ahead of him – and, as great and talented as they are, there are

aspects of Joey’s playing that Chris Botti and even the great Wynton Marsalis – Pero’s musical mentor - would envy!” Ressler hailed.

Joey Pero and his ensemble consisting of pianist Jon Ware, bassist Jeff Little, drummer Pete Abazia, and accompanied by epic marimba

player, Simon Boyar (who produced “Wicked’s” “Defying Gravity” for “Resonance,” and Brubeck's "Blue Rondo") will perform two shows;

Feinstein's at the Loews Regency on October 15th and 16th.

For further information about Joey Pero and “Resonance,” please visit: JoeyPero.com

Get tickets @ Ticketmaster!

I'M GOING !!!! I traveled to NYC and was with Joey at his opening show, "The Metropolitan Room in NYC".

It was quite the night.

I know how hard Joey and his band has been working the last few weeks, tightening down the small stuff. I sat in on a rehearsal prior to his Met Room appearance and noticed how smoothly things went with Joey moving the band through their paces.

I know they will "KNOCK THEM DEAD" @ Feinsteins.

When Joey and I spent so much time together working music and playing horns in my home / back yard / and garage ....many times I would just put my horn away and just listen, most times uncomfortable due to my inabilities in comparison. I knew then how special his abilities were.

Now the critics who really know their stuff, are coming up with experlitives that do put Joey in this special category.

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO NYC ...... Joey would be very glad to see any and all of his friends @ FEINSTEINS !!! :satisfied:

Hey Folks,

I just thought I'd let you know about my two upcoming shows in NYC. There has been a great showing of support from the

Drum Corps community; thanks to all who have come out! We have a fantastic show planned and I hope to see you there!

Much Love,

Joey

Joey Pero at Feinstein's

DATES:

Thursday, Oct 15, 2009: 7:30PM

Friday, Oct 16, 2009: 7:30PM

October 15th and 16th, New York’s Feinstein's at the Loews Regency – a celebrated mecca for outstanding music performance -

will host world-renown trumpeter Joey Pero and his high-energy ensemble performing selections from his recently released,

critically-acclaimed CD, “Resonance.”

"This is a very special treat for the band and I to bring “Resonance” from the studio to a live concert audience,” stated Pero,

one of the trumpet world’s fastest-rising star performers. “We want to deliver the unique energy and excitement that 'Resonance'

is to Feinstein's wonderful audience,” he added.

Pero’s CD, "Resonance” launched earlier this summer to rave media reviews. Throughout the CD, Pero displays virtuosity that puts

him in an elite category, being compared by critics to trumpet greats such as Wynton Marsalis, Allen Vizzutti, and the late, great

jazz trumpeter, Maynard Ferguson - in whose Big Bop Noveau Band Pero spent time touring and sharpening his awesome “chops.”

Allaboutjazz.com listed “Resonance” as one of their highest recommended CDs this year and called "Resonance": "Incredible,

Fascinating, and Tremendous... Pero is a supreme master of the instrument in both Jazz and classical disciplines, an achievement

of grand (and near impossible) proportions."

“Resonance” Producer Charles Ressler stated in a recent interview: “Resonance” displays modern jazz and virtuoso musical creativity

at its absolute finest.” “Joey Pero has only the brightest of futures ahead of him – and, as great and talented as they are, there are

aspects of Joey’s playing that Chris Botti and even the great Wynton Marsalis – Pero’s musical mentor - would envy!” Ressler hailed.

Joey Pero and his ensemble consisting of pianist Jon Ware, bassist Jeff Little, drummer Pete Abazia, and accompanied by epic marimba

player, Simon Boyar (who produced “Wicked’s” “Defying Gravity” for “Resonance,” and Brubeck's "Blue Rondo") will perform two shows;

Feinstein's at the Loews Regency on October 15th and 16th.

For further information about Joey Pero and “Resonance,” please visit: JoeyPero.com

Get tickets @ Ticketmaster!

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO NYC ...... Joey would be very glad to see any and all of his friends @ FEINSTEINS !!! :satisfied:

Can't make this one, unfortunately.... but the missus and I are definitely going to make the trip north to NYC one of these days when Joey's got a gig. Great player, great guy!!!!

Fran