1981 or 1982 Cadets?

Hey, I'm desperately trying to find a video recording of the the Cadets' (Garfield Cadets back then) 1981 and/or 1982 show, mainly because my band director marched snare in them both. I can't seem to find them anywhere. If anyone could post me a link, I'd really appreciate it!

Hey, I'm desperately trying to find a video recording of the the Cadets' (Garfield Cadets back then) 1981 and/or 1982 show, mainly because my band director marched snare in them both. I can't seem to find them anywhere. If anyone could post me a link, I'd really appreciate it!

There's a certain site you might be able to get vids from, but it's the Voldemort of this board.

DCI.org has vids of finals for both of those years on the Fan Network.

There's a certain site you might be able to get vids from, but it's the Voldemort of this board.

DCI.org has vids of finals for both of those years on the Fan Network.

The 1981 videos are actually Whitewater finals even though they are labeled Montreal finals.

message me for links...

Edited by Callawyn