Hawthorne Caballeros Open House Weekend - 2010

I'll be there. Going to try and drag my old butt out onto the field once again. Sorry for that image I left burned into your brains.

Mike (Doc)

Hey Doc...Thanks...LOL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way. Someone save me a seat at the awards banquet. Although I don't mind drinking standing up, I hate eating standing up.

Doc

Will do...

I'll be there. Going to try and drag my old butt out onto the field once again. Sorry for that image I left burned into your brains.

Mike (Doc)

Let me tell you folks, if this guy can march at his age (which shall NOT be mentioned! :thumbup: ) then you can too! Doc is an inspiration to many.

Mike (Doc)

Why do I see that Carpet Cleaner commercial in my head but instead of the Dog Its DOC..

"Mom look DOC Learned a new TRICK." DOC!!!!

Why do I see that Carpet Cleaner commercial in my head but instead of the Dog Its DOC..

"Mom look DOC Learned a new TRICK." DOC!!!!

Sometimes I read what you write and go HMMMMMM as in things that make you go...LOL

Can't believe it's just a couple of days away! I can't make the post on Friday night (have a cold one for me guys!), but will be there the rest of the weekend! Very excited for the 2010 Caballeros, it's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. (OK, I feel lots of aches and pains, but this is different!) LOL

Hope to see lots of new faces this weekend. Become a part of the most recognized corps on the field, the Hawthorne Caballeros. I love being a part of a legend!

and then there were 3 days.....Come be a part of the Cabs!!!!

Can't believe it's just a couple of days away! I can't make the post on Friday night (have a cold one for me guys!), but will be there the rest of the weekend! Very excited for the 2010 Caballeros, it's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. (OK, I feel lots of aches and pains, but this is different!) LOL

Hope to see lots of new faces this weekend. Become a part of the most recognized corps on the field, the Hawthorne Caballeros. I love being a part of a legend!

Yea, I'm going to be in 5 states in the course of the next 3 days, so I won't be there on friday either, but I know where I'll be come Saturday morning!

Looking forward to seeing you Buff.