Fusion Core - OPEN HOUSE

Weather report is calling for 1-2 inches snow tonight. That's OK, it snowed in Houston yesterday right? Traffic report - check - Rt 17 S in NJ closed - OK no impact here.

Lindsay with the inside scoop announcing the "early reg" for the returning members. 2 hours approx LOL until the announced start for ALL.

C'mon out folks for some serious "all-age" all weather all traffic all everything drum corps.

Don <--- avoiding math breakout at all cost

Oh yeah, parade tune up today for next Saturday's parade: Let It Snow!

Edited by trptmagnet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open House today! I've leaving here in 5 minutes. :tongue:

Weather report is calling for 1-2 inches snow tonight. That's OK, it snowed in Houston yesterday right? Traffic report - check - Rt 17 S in NJ closed - OK no impact here.

Lindsay with the inside scoop announcing the "early reg" for the returning members. 2 hours approx LOL until the announced start for ALL.

C'mon out folks for some serious "all-age" all weather all traffic all everything drum corps.

Don <--- avoiding math breakout at all cost

Oh yeah, parade tune up today for next Saturday's parade: Let It Snow!

Have a great open house Fusion Corps! Look forward to seeing y'all this summer.

John Hoekstra :tongue:

So the parade tune arrangement of Let is Snow is right on. We’ll be performing that one next weekend.

Open House ended an hour early to allow for safe travel, but of course a couple snowballs in the parking lot were thrown at me first. Good reflex training for drill time perhaps?

It was a great Open House, complete with the buffet from our chef-in- residence. Met a lot of amazing folks who are joining Fusion. More tubas for us than ever – wow, what a sound. And there was also tribute to our vets – 3 fast years of history gives pause for some celebration.

Don

Think we ended up with closer to 3 or 4 inches when it was all said and done. Hopefully folks got back to their respective destinations without too much trouble or incident.

Agreed, great day overall. I think a lot of perceptions of Fusion Core will be changing this year.

Mas tubas = better pyramid of SOUND.

And, fueled by different corps traditions, a new uniform unveiled for the membership....

P7220051.JPG

"Presenting, from Morris County New Jersey, Fusion Buccaneer Kiltie Core"

I kid, of course, about that last bit. :tongue:

I know you're kidding, but I kinda like that design. Maybe we should switch! LoL ... NOT

It was an OUTSTANDING day that far surpassed expectations in almost every section.

A review, pics and the show announcement will be forthcoming

Its NOT what you think!

Think we ended up with closer to 3 or 4 inches when it was all said and done. Hopefully folks got back to their respective destinations without too much trouble or incident.

Agreed, great day overall. I think a lot of perceptions of Fusion Core will be changing this year.

Mas tubas = better pyramid of SOUND.

And, fueled by different corps traditions, a new uniform unveiled for the membership....

P7220051.JPG

"Presenting, from Morris County New Jersey, Fusion Buccaneer Kiltie Core"

I kid, of course, about that last bit. :worthy:

Nice uniform!!!! :worthy:

(Happy Holidays Lindsay) :worthy:

mm... i think the bow on the kilt is my favorite part :)

Definately a great start for 2010 Fusion. Loved that pyramid of sound Linds and sitting in a snowglobe after the Open House celebrating Open House and your birthday and everything else Evelyne toasted to :tongue: was tons of fun!!!

Can't wait for the next practice but not before TOMORROW NIGHTS PARADE IN PATTERSON..............I hope it gets up to a nice balmy 32 degrees with some snow :grouphug: !!!