Defenders Alumni Corps @ The 2009 Plymouth Show

I'm a 27 alum too. I taught The Lancers with Wedge in 1972 & 73. I taught the Defenders in the 70s and early 80s, now I'm teaching and playing with the Defenders Alumni Corps. What years did you march 27? I'm an old timer, I marched 1970 & 71 (Also 94).
Just 1983. I should have written a Plymouth review, I watched everybody but my family was there and I didnt have a notebook. I also am too blunt and wouldve probably caused drama.

Just 1983. I should have written a Plymouth review, I watched everybody but my family was there and I didnt have a notebook. I also am too blunt and wouldve probably caused drama.

Drama??? In DCP???? :tongue:

:thumbup:

Blunt has no place here ~ you are correct. For everyone who says they want reviews, you end up with 3 times the amount of complaints, insults and even an occassional threat....

That's exactly the kind of review I'd like to see!

I, for one, would like to hear from people that not only like our performance but those who didn't.

How else do we get better next year?

Let me have it, I can take it.

Thanks,

Steve

Brass Director

Defenders

That's exactly the kind of review I'd like to see!

I, for one, would like to hear from people that not only like our performance but those who didn't.

How else do we get better next year?

Let me have it, I can take it.

Thanks,

Steve

Brass Director

Defenders

Okay, I'll jump in.

The GOOD;

Your corps did a great job. St. Louis Blues rocked. The soloist were dead on. The bari solo sounded and looked a lot like the soloist in 27th who played "Beginnings". :tongue::tongue:

The only BAD;

It was hard to hear the Contras in She's Not There.

There, now you can let me have it the next time you see me.