Carolina Crown

Is the Corps provided bio correct ? One DM goes to " Columbus State " ?..... and the other DM to " Columbia State " ?

Is the Corps provided bio correct ? One DM goes to " Columbus State " ?..... and the other DM to " Columbia State " ?

Yes. They are both trumpet majors at CSU. AND they live together. This is going to make for an extremely cohesive leadership team.

Yes. They are both trumpet majors at CSU. AND they live together. This is going to make for an extremely cohesive leadership team.

So which is it....." Columbia State"..... or " Columbus State " ?

fixed

"A native of North Carolina, Blake joined Carolina Crown as a mellophone player in 2005. He is a music education major at Columbus State University."Becoming drum major of an organization that excels in everything it does is truly an honor for me,"Daughtry said. "As drum major this season, my goal is to make sure that we not only are championship caliber on the field, but a championship organization in every other way. As a group we need to develop a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude that ensures we are set up for success and enjoy what we do".

Preston has been a trumpet player with Carolina Crown since 2005. A native of Temple, Ga., he attends Columbus State University where he majors in music education and expects to graduate in 2012. "My job with Carolina Crown this year is to take care of whatever Blake needs to help make things run smoothly and at a level of excellence expected of this organization. I’ve had the opportunity over the past four years to learn from some of the best leaders at Carolina Crown. They taught me about what it means to be in the Crown family, and each in their own way gave me the tools it takes to lead this organization. Blake is an excellent leader, too, who I know I’ll enjoy working with and learning from over the next season".