clinic to be held by Feenicks

CitBos

I am pleased to annouce that on January 1st, before we leave for our first show in Hamilton, Bermuda, Feenicks will be holding a clinic at Stoughton High School for local high school, middle/jr. high school, and college students. During this clinic, the students will be able to watch the corps practice, after which the staff will take each section on the field and do a brief 10-15 minute demostration for the students. At the end of the clinic, the corps will take a 10 minute break, change into their uniforms, and do a complete run-through of their show for the students. This will be followed by a cook-out, with food made by the parents, and some food donated by local restaurents. There will also be various games and other activities were the students can interact with the members and staff of Feenicks Drum & Bugle Corps.

This clinic is open to any and all interested students in the area. And if there are any other interested drum corps who will like to come by and be a part of this clinic, just let me know, and I will add you to the list. There will be no cost for a corps to come and participate, but there will be a $5 per student charge to watch. (In my opinion, $5 is a GREAT deal to watch a drum corps practice, watch a drum corps (hopefully more than one) perform their full show, as much food as they get eat (or untill we run out, which hopefully wont happen), and play games.)

Again, if there are any drum corps interested in being apart of this clinic, just let me know through either this thread or PM, by December 23rd, and I will add you in. There is no limit to the number of drum corps who can be a part of this clinic.

Edited by CitBos

• 2 weeks later...
This is the last day to sign your corps up! Hurry before it's too late!

On a side note- I have not received any interest from any corps director, so there's still plenty of room.

I am pleased to annouce that on January 1st, before we leave for our first show in Hamilton, Bermuda, Feenicks will be holding a clinic at Stoughton High School for local high school, middle/jr. high school, and college students. During this clinic, the students will be able to watch the corps practice, after which the staff will take each section on the field and do a brief 10-15 minute demostration for the students. At the end of the clinic, the corps will take a 10 minute break, change into their uniforms, and do a complete run-through of their show for the students. This will be followed by a cook-out, with food made by the parents, and some food donated by local restaurents. There will also be various games and other activities were the students can interact with the members and staff of Feenicks Drum & Bugle Corps.

This clinic is open to any and all interested students in the area. And if there are any other interested drum corps who will like to come by and be a part of this clinic, just let me know, and I will add you to the list. There will be no cost for a corps to come and participate, but there will be a $5 per student charge to watch. (In my opinion, $5 is a GREAT deal to watch a drum corps practice, watch a drum corps (hopefully more than one) perform their full show, as much food as they get eat (or untill we run out, which hopefully wont happen), and play games.)

Again, if there are any drum corps interested in being apart of this clinic, just let me know through either this thread or PM, by December 23rd, and I will add you in. There is no limit to the number of drum corps who can be a part of this clinic.

BUMP!

Today is the last day to sign up!

BUMP!

Today is the last day to sign up!

Penguin Brigade will join in, we also plan on bringing along a busload of our local kids to have them experience the awesomeness too :cry:

Penguin Brigade will join in, we also plan on bringing along a busload of our local kids to have them experience the awesomeness too :cry:

No problem at all! The more the merrier! The Penguin Brigade is added. You guys can perform your show, and if you want, the members are welcome to join the members of Feenicks for the demortration. It'll be a quick basics marching block, and some playing of an exercise which we'll work out when you get here. You can also have the field for a couple of hours for practice.

Glad to have you!

I am happy to report that the clinic went on without a problem. With The California Knights and the Penguin Brigade in attendance, everyone involved had a good time. The food was good, the performances of all three corps were good as well, and every student learned alot (I hope). :cry:

I am happy to report that the clinic went on without a problem. With The California Knights and the Penguin Brigade in attendance, everyone involved had a good time. The food was good, the performances of all three corps were good as well, and every student learned alot (I hope). :cry:

I know our students enjoyed it :cry:

I know our students enjoyed it :cry:

I'm glad to hear that! :cry: