Benefit Concert for Honor Flight of Rochester

Great Job,Tom! :worthy:

Scott Meeson(sp?) in from Baltimore laying down some stratosphere notes was just a tad of the talent they had on stage! Even "Disco Bob" was on his game! Also a very talented lower Brass section was on note with Nick Finzer on TBone laying down some SMOKING solos! :smile:

:

Golde'

That was Scott Stansfield (aka Standstill) wailing those double B-flats from Baltimore. And that was of the most talented lead trumpet lines ever assembled!!!! :smile::devil::smile:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Drum Corps community is proud of what Primt Time as accomplished. A good deed and one hell of a show.

Why not take it on the road? 3 or 4 nights of fun in different areas and maye another 20 vets take the trip.

opps

Edited by Rap48

Golde'

That was Scott Stansfield (aka Standstill) wailing those double B-flats from Baltimore. And that was of the most talented lead trumpet lines ever assembled!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

It's always tough to be the one to tell people "you don't want to miss this."

So ... a 2nd Annual will be in the works as soon as we see who makes it back from New Orleans.

I'd like to PERSONALLY thank Lance Rightmyer, Mike Spuck, and Chris Castellon of PTB. They trusted me with their brand name, and I didn't want to let them down.

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

Golde'

That was Scott Stansfield (aka Standstill) wailing those double B-flats from Baltimore. And that was of the most talented lead trumpet lines ever assembled!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks, Jim for the clearing up! I only know him as Scott and I think I quoted another famed drum corps name......my bad and apologies however I never marched at Brigs to get to know him better during those fabulous years! :cool:

They (Mark and Scott) are certainly a great addition to an already talented PTB trumpet line! :worthy::smile:

Golde'

I honored to be part of this wonderful horn line, not just the trumpets but everyone!

Brothers for life!

Golde'

Yeah but they ever win the Dream???

j/k

Don

The song that wasnt on the program is entitled "On a Hymnsong of Philip Bliss" and is actually David Holsinger's adaptation of the hymn "It is well with my soul". You may recall Cadets playing it at some point....but when I heard them playing it in the parking lot last season with Gino conducting, it had Ghost Riders written all over it, at least what I would like Ghost Riders to be.

Don

i heard a rumor that there were 4 allens in one place at the same time. That could have gone bad at any moment :worthy:

Yeah but they ever win the Dream???

j/k

Don

But at the end of the night - all the youngsters wanna hang with Disco Bob.